Effective Observation and Feedback
- Remove the stress
- Empower all staff
- Integrate into day-to-day CPD
Unlock teachers’ potential - to be creative, inspiring and
to take risks
- What works for your staff and students?
- Identify what gets in the way and how avoid it
- Establish how to do this in your context
Observation- What are we really looking for?
- What is good teaching and how do we recognise it?
- What is good learning?
- Demystify effective teaching and how to evidence it
- Use the technology available effectively
Feedback - that supports, develops and challenges all
- Balance : Purpose and Ownership
- Identify what makes good feedback
- Effective use of the evidence
- Establishing next steps and structures that support
"The Case for Change" (White Paper)
specifically called for a ‘strong culture of professional
development supported through lesson observation and effective
feedback’. This course provides a practical guide to the 7 stages it